IT IS BUILT, BUT IT IS NOT PAID FOR!
WE STILL NEED YOUR SUPPORT
The Garden Hills Neighborhood Foundation has partnered with the Garden Hills Pool & Park Association (GHPPA) a new 4,900 sq. ft. bathroom, concession stand, & community room facility at the Garden Hills Pool.
The new pool house features:
- Improved bathrooms, including one public bathroom for play field and Sunnybrook park visitors
- Six separate showers with changing areas
- Larger concessions stand
- EarthCraft-certified eco-friendly construction
- Community meeting and indoor party room
- Outdoor covered deck for events and gatherings
It also improves drainage and handicapped access to the playground, and boost real estate values in the community.
Your tax-deductible donation will help to pay off the short-term financing used to complete construction in time for the 2014 season. Please donate online, or mail a check payable to the Garden Hills Neighborhood Foundation to:
The New Garden Hills Pool House
P.O. Box 52934
Atlanta, GA 30355
NAMING OPPORTUNITIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. All donors will receive a receipt for their records.
GHNF’s tax identification number (EIN) is 38-3796026.
After you’ve donated, buy a ticket to attend the Garden Hills Gala on Saturday, November 8th. Food, drinks and lots of great auction items benefiting the Garden Hills Neighborhood Foundation.